This semester has been a rather tough semester for Nate and I both; Nate works hard at school and for CVTD and we don't see each other for more than a couple hours a day, sometimes less than that. However, we have been blessed to have a good tax return this year, which hasn't ever happened and we are going to use some of the money to visit Long Beach California for spring break, where Nate served his mission. While we are there we are going to stay with a family from one of his old wards, which is nice because we don't have to pay for an expensive hotel. We are also going to visit Fullerton, where one of the potential optometry schools is for Nate. It will be nice to actually go to a campus and see what things are like. When we went to a career fair up here at USU, we were really impressed with the representative from Fullerton, the only thing is the cost of living in California, it's quite expensive to live there.
It will just be nice to be somewhere warm! I've been getting cabin fever and I want to be able to spend more time outside. We might even be able to score free tickets to Disneyland; I haven't gone to Disneyland without being pregnant and without a child for a long time, and I'm excited to go on all the rides I want to, hurray! We will think of everyone while we are in warm California, and think of how grateful we are to be away from the cold.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That great for you guys to get away. When is spring break? Are you not taking Matt with you?
Spring break is in the middle of March. We are leaving on the 18th; Matt is going to stay with Margie.
Post a Comment