I'm not sure what to call this, let's just say it's kind of a Chicken Parmesan casserole thingy or maybe a deep dish pizza thingy...Anyway, it's really good and we get lots of compliments on it. It's very easy because I like to cook things that are easy.
Here are the ingredients for the dough:
3/4 cup very warm water
1-2 Tbsp yeast (I never do it the same and it always turns out just fine)
2 tsp. sugar
3 Tbsp oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup flower
In a 9x9 inch round or square pan, mix ingredients starting with the water, yeast and sugar; let those ingredients rest for a couple minutes and then add the others. Spread it around as best as you can then top with diced tomatoes or spaghetti sauce, grilled or breaded chicken, cheese and then sprinkle italian seasoning on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Enjoy!
(I'm sorry I have no picture to post, just trust me it is delicious!)
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment