Our cute family

Our cute family

Friday, November 6, 2009

Taco Soup

I love taco soup, this is such a hearty soup that really makes you feel good on a cold day. It's also really good for you; it has tons of vitamin C, protein and fiber, but it tastes so good you forget how healthy it is. It is a very simple meal to put together too, people will be very impressed, but you will know that you only had to do very little work.

Ingredients:
1lb ground beef
1 can red beans
1 can black beans
(optional: 1 can great northern beans)
2 small cans of tomato sauce
1 can diced tomatoes, I like to use the kind with sweet onions.
1 can of corn
1/2 package of taco seasoning, or more to your liking of spiciness.

Add all ingredients into a pot and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
This soup is great with scones, or biscuits. I like to just use Bisquix because it's so dang easy and great with this. I hope someone tries it, it's very easy and really great!

No comments:

radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones